The Future Event designs produces and executes events. we promote those events and sell the event tickets on our event website. This page contains the terms and conditions, which will govern the usage of our services.
By using The Future Event website on your desktop or mobile or The Future Event mobile app, you the user/registrant is agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and there will be a legally binding contract with The Future Event. If you disagree with any part of these terms, we request you to exit immediately. Your use of The Future Event is entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable for any issue.
The usage of this Website is subjected to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this site is for your general information. It is liable to change without notification. The Future Event reserves the right to modify or replace any Terms or Conditions without giving any prior notice.
- Rights of Admission are reserved and can be controlled, only by the organizer of the event.
- Neither The Future Event nor its employees, agents, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors or the like warrant that the Website or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted or error-free. No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding the Website on behalf of The Future Event. We reserve the right to change or discontinue any aspect or features of the Website at any time.
- Organizers hold the right to frisk and limit entry at the event venue.
- The Future Event cannot be held responsible or assume any liability for the misfortune or robbery of any individual assets of the ticket buyers or their representatives attending the event.
- All payments/orders related disputes should be raised within 24 hours of the payment. No disputes related to payments/orders will be considered as valid after 24 hours of the payment.
- The essential ticket/pass holder (name said on it) ought to be available alongside the ID confirmation to get the entry into the venue. Inability to create an ID verification may restrict the entry of the individual into the event.
- You will be issued a e-receipt for the cash that you pay to The Future Event at the time of enrollment for an event.
- Please protect the Tickets / Passes from any kind of damage, tampering and alteration. If Tickets / Passes should are found to be damaged, tampered or altered the organizer reserves the right to deny entry of the individual to the event.
- Kindly reach the venue at least an hour before the start time of the event to avoid last minute rushes and delays in collecting tickets/passes.
- The design and content on The Future Event is copyrighted and licensed, reproduction, copying and misuse of the design and content of The Future Event is a criminal offense.
- All trademarks duplicated in this site which are not the property of, or authorized to, the administrator are recognized on the website.
- Unauthorized utilization of this site may offer ascent to a case for damage and/or be a criminal offense.
- The Future Event might time and again redirect users or use links to other websites for informative and operational purposes based on the requirement, It does not imply that we support the other website (s) or it's purpose and we would not be responsible for that particular website's functionality or content.
- Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.